viernes, 15 de junio de 2007

Living a lie?

Feeling like the last worm on the Earth
LOSER! That’s exactly what I am! Pathetic delusional loser!
There have been times in my life where I felt like a complete idiot. Many times, actually. But this is the day that gives me the complete certainty of this fact. I am a total failure. In life, love, career and even family all the decisions I’ve made have been the worst possible.
But, please somebody tell me what should I do! Do I try harder? Do I change radically? Do I pick my passport and just escape from this live I’ve decided was the right for me? What should I do? Am I exaggerating?
Ok, I think I will take sometime to think during this weekend. Maybe, perhaps in a very odd way I discover what has been planned for me and follow my TRUE calling. Maybe, just maybe, this is my true calling….Who knows?
For the time being, I will stick to this pilot mode I’ve been living for the past months (or is it years?). Sad, isn’t it?
I could really use a friend.

1 comentario:

©Iv4n4 dijo...

no entiendo un pomo :P